Registration for virtual poster presentations closes Friday, November 18. Please follow these requirements to prepare your virtual poster.
The NIPTE Annual Research conference is a great opportunity to present a research poster! This year, the NIPTE Research Conference will be held online and research presentations will be virtual. If you would like to present, please register for the conference and submit your presentation title and abstract by Friday, November 18.
You must be available either November 30 or December 1 for the interactive presentations. You may choose a preferred date when registering for the conference and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Only students from NIPTE Member Organizations can submit a virtual research poster.
- All virtual posters should have three slides: (1) brief overview of the research or project; (2) outcomes and lessons learned; and (3) next steps.
- You may include 1-2 additional slides for graphs and figures for ease of viewing/readability — in total, no more than five slides. Your poster and narrative should be pre-recorded, not to exceed 4 minutes, and saved as one mp4 file
- Posters must be received by midnight on Wednesday, November 23 to be included in the virtual poster session.
- Virtual posters will be available for viewing in advance, with live Q&A session on November 30 or December 1. NOTE: you will need to confirm your availability when you upload your file.
- Posters will be judged and the top poster will receive a cash award.
Slide production tips
Your campus might provide technology resources to assist you in making a great virtual poster. Find more information using an internet search or reading this.